Saturday, July 5, 2008

Read anything good lately? Wanna share?

Ever wanted to join a book club but not had the time? Nah, me neither but I do like to hear what other people are reading and if they have any good recommendations for me. I'm also asked from time to time by friends for book recommendations so I thought this website was pretty cool when I stumbled across it.

Have you ever wanted a better way to:
  • See what your friends are reading?
  • Keep track of what you've read and what you'd like to read?
  • Get great book recommendations from people you know

Well, now there is an easy way to do that with Good Reads.

If you want to see my Good Reads page click here. (Make fun of my book selections at your peril you heartless b*stards!! Thanks for reading!)

And remember, if you can't be a book, read one. Huh??

No comments: