Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Best Valentine's Day Idea Ever!

The theatre is always a popular date event for couples, especially on days like Valentine's Day. Now, you may say, that you don't enjoy the theatre, that you find it stuffy, pretentious, boring, etc. Well, have I got something for you: Evil Dead: The Musical is back at the Diesel Playhouse. What says Happy Valentine's Day more than the splatter zone?? If there is more fun to be had at another musical I need to be going to see that show right now. I really can't recommend this show enough. It is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and I'm not just talking about at the theatre. I laughed, I cried, it was much better than Cats... and I may, in fact, go see it again and again.

Suggested pre-theatre musical selection: My Bloody Valentine.

No comments: