Saturday, May 2, 2009

10 lines from TV to work into everyday conversation

Ten lines from TV you should try to work into everyday conversation. Standard bonus points apply for each initial usage with escalating points for repeated use.

10. Its not a lie if you believe it. - George Costanza, Seinfeld

9. Big Uwe Krupp - Bob Cole, Hockey Night In Canada

8. I don't want no part of your tight ass country club, ya freak b*tch! - Franklin, Arrested Development

7. What the f*ck did I do? - McNulty, The Wire

6. I don't like being outdoors Smithers, for one thing, there's too many fat children. - Mr. Burns, The Simpsons

5. I'm a little miffled. - Tony Soprano, The Sopranos

4. But that's another story. - Narrator, Hammy Hamster

3. "Mad, bad and dangerous to know. That was him and that's me" Dylan McKay, Beverly Hills, 90210

2. By the power of Greyskull - Prince Adam, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

1. Revenge is like cold cuts. - Tony Soprano, The Sopranos

No comments: