Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The greatest blog ever?

I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me. It was much better than Cats and I'm going to read it again and again. Yesterday, April 15, 2008, my law-talking-guy friend sent me this link and I think I understood, for the first time, why Al Gore invented the internet. I now share his gift with you, my loyal slightly worn around the edgers: Stuff White People Like.

Without a doubt this is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Unscientifically I rate it in my Top 3 funniest things ever read (along with the 'Men vs. Women' viral email of the late 90s and The Truth About Belgium. My apologies to Damian Lanigan as his All sport is faintly crap article from 2001 gets bumped off the podium. He had a good run.) Enjoy, and try not to cringe when it hits home (again and again...).


No comments: