- You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill. - Colonel Kurtz, Apocalypse Now!
- The Iron League, huh? - Reggie Dunlop, Slap Shot
- Oh no, my young Jedi. You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things. - The Emperor, Return of the Jedi
- Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick. - Mr. Brown, Reservoir Dogs
- I'm a Dapper Dan man! - Ulysses Everett McGill, O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man. - The Dude, The Big Lebowski
- Pop quiz, hotshot. - Howard Payne, Speed
- Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it." - Jack Burton, Big Trouble In Little China
- Little hand says it's time to rock and roll. - Bodhi, Point Break
- So I got that going for me, which is nice. - Carl Spacker, Caddyshack
Monday, February 1, 2010
10 lines from movies to work into everyday conversation
Ten lines from movies you should try to work into everyday conversation (or better yet, meetings). Standard bonus points apply for each initial usage with escalating points for repeated use.