Friday, October 30, 2009

Level of Awesomeness? Red Alert


This could be then next big thing:  Movieoke. Forget it, Jake, you can't handle the truth that it’s Chinatown, the whole frickin’ system is out of order and that’s what I like about high school girls… I keep getting older, they stay the same age. Talk to me, Goose (because) I am a golden god and tonight we dine in hell. Hoo-ah!

Okay, so that’s not what movieoke is about at all, but you get the idea. Or not. See below.

MOVIEOKE tonight in Toronto

Are you tired of drunken amateurs butchering your favourite songs? Now they'll have their way with your favourite movies too! Movieoke is a lot like Karaoke, but instead of sloppily belting out the lyrics of classic songs, you'll be sloppily performing the dialogue of classic films. This Halloween edition features iconic horror scenes from selections like The ExorcistPsycho, and of course, Halloweem. – R.T.

Admission is free. The Garrison, 1197 Dundas Street West, Toronto, ON


---

For more information about Movieoke in general, go to http://www.movieoke.net/faq.htm. I like movies. I like karaoke. Why didn’t I think of this?!? 


No comments: